Please review the NTCA ROM criteria. If you believe you are eligible, please complete the application. If you have more than one eligible dam/sire, please complete one application per dog. Submit your application prior to the deadline – July 15, 2020. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com .
Thank you in advance.
Andy Chen, Statistics Chair
NTCA ROM Criteria
- Sire or dam must be NTCA member-owned.
- Sires must produce eight (8) AKC conformation champions. Dams must produce five (5) AKC conformation champions.
- Sire or dam need NOT be alive at the time of the award.
- CHIC # required for ROM, effective 2016. CHIC # must be recorded by December 31, 2019.
- CHIC # Exclusion: Sires who produced litters that resulted from frozen semen collected prior to January 1, 2015 are excluded from the CHIC # requirement. Written documentation required.
- Offspring must have earned AKC conformation title of record by December 31, 2019. If the offspring received championship status in 2020, please wait until next year to apply.
If you believe your dog meets the criteria above, please continue to complete the application.